SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2000

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:46:08 -0400
Kuty wrote

>And you didn't tell them that you were on EAN 36?  You naughty boy :-)<

The Cockroaches were set to EAN 50. The actual breathing mix was put on the
forms we had to fill out after the dives. The computers were just supposed
to record the profile and ascent rate. I had the thing in my wetsuit pocket
and never once looked at it during the dives. Just looked at the ascent
rate indicator afterwards. Showed just one "ascent bar", of course.

mika