SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2000

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:30:36 -0400
Quinn H. wrote:

> Ahh, Strike, you're too stalwart to experience any polar shift.  ;-)
Unless,
> of course, a few Corona's were forced upon you!

Strike is far, far to experience to fail to plan for significant risks.
Accordingly, I find it almost impossible to imagine that he'd ever find
himself in a position of having to suffer through even a few Coronas.  He's
also sufficiently large and physically capable to resist attempts to force
him to drink such an unsatisfactory substitute for beer.

On the other hand, in an emergency, we all do what we have to.  If he's as
smart as I think he is, he carries a lime or two in his pocket just in case
he needs to make what Corona puts in their bottles a bit more palatable.

Lee