HP3000-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

From:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:40:50 -0700
I have integrated the TRANSACT HTML and .PDF entries from MPEiX 5.0 and MPEiX 5.5 from docs.hp.com as an internal customer requirement at our site.

The HTML version is attached to this version in a WINZIP file and contains a directory "transact" with all the pages in it, starting with "transact.htm".  The file "index.htm" is the TRANSACT manual index, and unlike the index on docs.hp.com, has live links you can click on to get to the item you want to see.

While there may not be very many TRANSACT users on HP3000-L, this may be of benefit to those who need a complete manual on line (we use it out of our APACHE server on our HP 3000).

Let me know if you are interested and I can post the .PDF version (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or above) or send it to you via direct e-mail.