HP3000-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

From:
Ron Horner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:06:08 -0500
One thought about telnet and FTP logging is having messages sent to Mark
Bixby's port of SYSLOG.  Error messages could be sent to the SYSLOG
process.  SYSLOG can then route the messages by a user defined route.  Very
usefull stuff!!!

Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]> on 06/21/2000 11:55:28 AM

Please respond to Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]>