HP3000-L Archives

June 2000, Week 1

From:
Frank Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 01:21:09 -0400
Bob,

        We might have met at some point, if you've ever visited
AMISYS in Rockville.  I was a Sr. Technical Advisor there and
worked with Joe Dolliver and before that Bruce Cochrane.  Since I
did most of the technical training for customers from 1995 until Dec
99, I have some insights into the AMISYS environment that might
be helpful to you.  Can you please call me on Monday to discuss
these.  I don't want to take up the bandwidth of the 3000-L,
especially since some of the conversation could be of a sensitive
nature.

Frank