HP3000-L Archives

June 2000, Week 1

From:
william brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
william brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:02:39 -0700
Thanks Tom & everyone who took the time to respond. I did a :SHOWCLOCK and
apparently it was not set for any time zone. So I did a :SETCLOCK
timezone=W7:00 (daylight savings;pacific time) and it is giving a time
correction of -2700 seconds and counting down. In the meantime I have tried
to stream a job to 18:00 (it is 11:50 right now) and I am getting the same
error. I'll see how it acts when the time correction goes down to zero.

Anyone know why it also uses a time offset to GMT now?

Bill