HP3000-L Archives

June 2000, Week 1

From:
Tom Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:44:38 -0400
At 01:42 PM 06/05/00, william brandt wrote:
>Thank you everyone for responding! Showclock will show the correct date.
>When I try to stream a deferred job I will say "stream xxxxx;at=18:00" -
>just as I did from the classic system. Of course the time is earlier than
>18:00 on the system clock. Yet it gives me the error implying that somewhere
>MPE/ix is holding a time "later" than the time I am trying to defer...

When you do the :SHOWCLOCK, what is the current time correction (it should
be 0), and what is the time zone?  For you Left Coast types, it should say
7 hours, 0 minutes, Western hemisphere.  If the time correction or time
zone say something other than that, that is where is your problem is coming
from.  You need to correct it using the :SETCLOCK command.

Tom Brandt
Northtech Systems, Inc.
http://www.northtech.com