SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:49:08 -0400
Lee wrote:

>We saw several friendly nurse sharks and one less than normally shy
Caribbean Reef shark.  We also saw a turtle
or two, but after the sharks, who cares.<

Well, I saw the same damn reef shark twice. By my counting methods thats
makes it TWO sharks. The fact that you only saw it once, doesn't mean that
*I* cannot count it twice, it just means the viz was not too good.

KW>> The dives sound really nice.  Next time I am in Miami, I'll make sure
to do
 some dives there and not only drink the margarita's.<<
LB>The dives were nice, but they weren't in Miami.<

Kuty knows that. But the last time he passed through Miami, all he could
dive into were some margaritas with me in Coconut Grove. Not that that was
a bad "dive". And you all got to see his picture in COZ as a consequence of
that meeting.

PS: And we're on for tomorrow afternoon. Talked to Leo today, and there IS
no 4-minimum rule for us for the PM dive. That's on the Little Deeper. My
favorite boat in Palm Beach County since 1988. Now that's a real SAFE
advertisement. Even Jim "No-Ad or else we boycott" Greenlee uses that boat
all the time.

Michael