SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
Brian Gelfand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:12:06 -0400
On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:35:57 -0400, Reef Fish
<[log in to unmask]> sputtered:

>It is also interesting that those "WHINGERS" (for gringos WHINERS and
>BITCHERS) about me (such as this Brian fella -- I think he is the
>same as the Brian who used to call himself Booter in Scuba-L, but
>not worth my time to check him out) should have been HAPPY that I
>am now in Scuba-SE and NOT having posted ANYTHING in Scuba-L for
>at least a month, to stay THERE to wallow with their fellow whiners.

Snip.

Then, he remarked:

>Now I am waiting to see if Brian Gelfand gets off his sand box to
>pop in to post "Who cares?" and append this entire post at the
>end.  ;-)

Hi Bob,

Here I am!  Shaking the sand out of my shoes.

I never whine about you!  Chuckle perhaps, sometimes marvel at your flights
of invective, derive amusement from your non-scuba spluttering... but never
whine, whinge or bitch.

And Booter - c'est qui ca?

Brian

"I'm a frog, you're a frog, kiss me and I'll turn into a prince!"
---Robert Charlebois