SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:03:19 -0400
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:35:09 -0400, Krazy Kiwi Viv <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Sherry wrote:
>>I am turning 40 and for some reason for me its bothering me.
>
>Chin up Sherry! Im not far behind you in the age stakes. And if its any
>consolation I felt exactly like you, but its worse, that was when I turned
>30 :-(

Sheeeeeesh!  (FUC 5.3)  I have a DAUGHTER almost your age.  :-)

First you worry about your boobs, now your young tender age of 40,
what's next?  :-)))  The MOST ATTRACTIVE part of the female anatomy
are those little cells between the ears, remember?  :-)

>><snip> Why is it that when men grow old get some wrinkles, they look
>distinguish.

Wrinkles?  What wrinkles?  Haven't found a single wrinkle on MY OLD
FACE yet!   "distingish"?  Nah ... But surely to be "extingished",
sooner or later.  :-)  No one has succeeded in living forever, YET. :)

>Yeah, bastards :-))

For a minute, I thought you were talking about ME!   :-))  Thank
goodness Viv was only talking about movie stars with whom she
fantasizes doing really wicked things with their bodies.  :^))

> Richard Gere is a good example! Another thing that
>intrigues me is beards (not a fan of huge ones eg Z-Z Top .. too
>prickly & ticklish) but they seem to suit the older fella. Softens
>their image eg Sean Connery.

I am shattered that you didn't admire this handsome Karate Instructor
named Miyagi.  <BWG>

>>But when women get old they look like hags? No offence ladies but we have
>>admit that without plastic surgery how would them actresses really look?

Beats me!  Phyllis Diller said the skin you see on her face is stretched
from the skin from her ass.

>Im the cheapest psychiatrist around :-)

Where's your couch, Shrink Doc Kiwi?

> Strike's my best referral so far ;-)

I am sure he can use whatever you wanna do on his body, on your
couch.  :-)))

-- Bob.