SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:59:54 -0400
Sherry wrote:

> I did not know it was bad habit to post on both so I will refrain from
posting thank you for letting me know. I am sorry
> to offend anyone with my bad manners.

Sherry, many of us are here because we could not tolerate the censorship
that was being imposed on Scuba-L.  Just as we would not stand for it there,
most of us will resist it here as well.  You post when and where you want.
That's what the lists are for and what they're all about.  You may find that
some will be critical, some will be supportive and most will be neutral.
Let them be what they chose.  You be what you chose.

Lee