SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:19:47 +1200
Furthermore, the MOST SERIOUS remark da Feeesh can paraphrase from
those uttered by others is that the MOST ATTRACTIVE part of the
FEMALE ANATOMY consist of those tiny little cells BETWEEN THE EARS,
not the size of the lumps below the shoulders, real or implanted! :-)

Hi and I bow before you thank goodness for someone that appreciates the beauty of woman for who she is and not what is at her chest. No wonder women will go through so much just to achieve so little. I am one of those ladies that do have a wonderful hubby that the chest size don't matter, which if it did he would be sadly lacking. I agree that the medical procedure should be more scary and concerning than about diving with them. I hope my little comment did not make lite of the subject. I know that there are many jokes out there to be had but Tim and I were curious about this. My husband has a devilish mind, and I always look for the humor in things no matter how small. For the record gang humor helps you live longer (Look at Strike)<G> So again for women kind everywhere and I hope they don't mind thank you for the compliment.
Cheers
Sherry