SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
None None <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:45:47 -0400
I bought a scubapro mk20/g500 regulator, r190 extra second stage, and I have a oceanic console, a power inflator hose, and a hoseless transmitter.  I need to assemble all of this stuff and I wanted to know if there are any special tips to doing this.  My guess is you just screw the stuff into the first stage and don't overtighten.  But how tight should the hoses be screwed into the first stage?  Do I need lube on the threads/o-rings?  TIA.

-Bonus
 Austin, Tx

Signup for your FREE Scuba Diving Email account at http://www.scubadiving.com

P.S. For a FREE trial issue of Rodale's Scuba Diving magazine
go to: http://www.scubadiving.com/members/subscribe.php