SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:51:25 -0400
No sooner did I send my last message than I found the Suunto Stinger.  If
you're interested, it's at http://sea-quest.com/pages/dcomp/dc_stinger.html
.  There is not enough information for me to know wheter I'd like it or not,
but I'm surely interested.  These days, I want a graphic display for both my
O2 and NO2 levels, strongly prefer deco ceilings and times and would like a
total ascent time for deco dives.  If the new watch has these features and
will handle notrox from 21-50%, I'm at least interested enough to start
pricing them.  The Spyder is around for as little as $400.  I doubt that the
Stinger is that cheap yet, but I'm really not in a hurry anyway.

Lee