SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:13:26 -0700
As I'm a newbie deluxe on this, I'll just draw pictures. ;)  I don't know
the brand names:

Mask (Choice of 6-8)
Snorkel (Choice of quite a few)
Fins (Choice of 5-6)
Booties (think long or short)
Env. Suit (I think 3 mil but don't quote me, it is not the thinnest, that's
a cheaper package)
Reg.
Computer
BC vest with int. weights
2 soft-side bags
1 Mesh dive bag
Plastic Mask box

I think that's it, but I must be missing something that's a "standard item".

OW Training (NAUI maybe?)

Charley