SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:09:31 -0500
Galapagos Pix & Report...

So as not to bog the list down with multiple pages of trip report, I've
posted them on our website at http://www.rbdg.com/reb/dive/  along with
a few pictures.  The pictures are not currently captioned.  I'll be
changing that soon and adding more images over time.  The report is
long, but hopefully entertaining enough to get those interested in
Galapagos through to the end.  Problems, corrections, criticisms, or
suggestions are always appreciated.

Best regards,
Russ