SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2000

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:21:26 -0400
Strike,

>As its my intention to only ever again dive a single cylinder, (mines a
steel), I'm opting for the same lift as my current wings give me - 45lb
lift.  However, any advice or opinions on this would be greatly appreciated
before I actually part with the hard earned dosh!<

45lbs with a single tank (even steel) sounds a bit much. 27 lbs is enough
to float your gear in those cases where you take it off while still in the
water, even when the tank is still full.

michael