HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 14:46:57 +0200
Hi,

just coming back from vacation I saw your note.

You may want to make use of Ploticus, an Unix tool I ported to MPE.

Under http://www.hillschmidt.de/ploticus/ there is an example how to produce a
LaserRX look-a-like graph out of Scope/iX purely using HP3000 power. I admit  an
EXPORT out of Scope/iX is needed ... but no transfer to NT to make use of NT
PerfView, the HP official replacement of LaserRX.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask this group!

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

[log in to unmask] on 05/05/2000 12:39:34 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]