HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Joyce Bleza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 14:54:38 -0400
Hello everyone, I'm using DP 15000 line printer as my network printer, when
I try printing into it, the printer doesn't know it was the End of the
report already it just sits there waiting for more data to come. And if I
send to reports back to back, if the 1st report finish printing in the
middle of the page, it will also start printing the 2nd report on the same
page. What kind of command should I use to send Top Of Forms and End Of
File/Report to the printer?

Please help!
Joyce Bleza