HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Chris Goodey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Goodey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:56:18 -0700
Yes, I DO want to see commerical notices, as long as they are fairly
small, and clearly labeled as such, preferably with a URL for more
detailed info.

Many questions in this list ask for help with a problem that involves
some sort of commerical product. I would think that a vendor notice
once or twice a year would not overload this group (clearly, someone who
sends out daily notices deserves to get nuked.)

I am still waiting for a standard way to mark subject lines as being
advertisements, so those of us not interested could filter these
messages out.

Meanwhile, I don't care if they are making money or not, any company
that helps out the HP3K world is a good thing for all of us HP users.

Chris Goodey
World2Market.com, Inc.
"Building the e-commerce bridge connecting developing communities and world
consumers."
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Phone: 206.374.3878
Fax: 206.374.3888