HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Wayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 11:10:38 -0500
I like to see both product announcements AND jokes.  But I would get tired of
seeing the same joke over and over.

The same "come-visit-3kWorld-we're-the-greatest-blah-blah-blah" message has been
posted so many times that when they post a new message about something
interesting (like the chat transcript notice that started this discussion), I
don't see it.  As soon as the phrase "3KWorld" catches my eye, I hit the delete
key.  If it hadn't been for all the discussion over this particular message, I'd
never have noticed that it was about something new.  (And, of course, I've
already deleted the original message.)

Announcements are OK, but once ought to be enough for any announcement.

Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]> on 05/17/2000 10:50:01 AM

Please respond to Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>