HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:50:01 -0700
Most of the companies already do it, and I like to see it.  It's not like
there are that many companies actively doing things for the HP 3000, and I
for one appreciate seeing any piece of information that sheds light on
those vendors.  Even after 16 years on the HP, I'm continually surprised to
find out about a vendor or piece of software that has been around for
years, but I didn't know about it.  And with about 100 product reviews
under my belt, if I don't know about it, then there is a good chance that
someone who could use the software doesn't know about it.

I would MUCH rather see product announcements than jokes.

Shawn