HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 2

From:
David Burney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Burney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:18:20 -0400
Contributions sent to this list are automatically archived. You can get a
list  of the  available  archive  files by  sending  an "INDEX  HP3000-L"
command to [log in to unmask] You can  then order these files with a
"GET  HP3000-L  LOGxxxx" command,  or  using  LISTSERV's database  search
facilities. Send an  "INFO DATABASE" command for more  information on the
latter.

This  list is  available  in digest  form.  If you  wish  to receive  the
digested  version of  the  postings,  just issue  a  SET HP3000-L  DIGEST
command.

More  information on  LISTSERV  commands  can be  found  in the  LISTSERV
reference  card, which  you can  retrieve  by sending  an "INFO  REFCARD"
command to [log in to unmask]

David Burney                    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Summit Racing Equipment        http://www.summitracing.com
                                Wu Wei
      All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect,
                  in no way, those of my employer.