HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 16:26:58 +0100
This isn't what you're looking for, but I remember
that job streams are 'nested' with 'IF/ELSE/ENDIF'
statements in the $STDLIST will display in HP terminal
shading if you use the IFLOW parameter on your
MPEX PRINTO command.

Those items that are TRUE on the IF will be
normal, those that are FALSE will be
halfbright (standard HP terminal shading,
terminal emulators will be configurable.)

I haven't used this feature in a long time myself.