HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 2

From:
"Graham, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graham, Robert
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 12:33:01 -0600
I'm not sure how many remote users you have, but one technique I've used with some success was a user-level logon udc that set the file equation for each printer on an individual basis.

Be kind of a pain to setup if you have a jillion remote users, but the technique is sound.

Bob Graham
Director of Applications Programming

"One may know how to conquer without being able to do it." - Sun T'zu,
"The Art of War"