HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 2

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:27:53 -0700
there is no catch, you don't need anything else, and you don't need any
other speedware products.  Speedware is trying to break the mold of gouging
customers as seemed common by 4GL companies over the years.  Maybe it's
altruistic, maybe they need money, I don't know, but I'm glad they did
it.  Originally this configuration would have cost about 50k or so before
the price change a few months ago.