HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
"Graham, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graham, Robert
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 12:33:30 -0600
Speaking of accurate time signals, does any know of a public-access time
server that we could point our WRQ Reflection Timesync applet to?  We were
using clock.llnl.gov but it stopped responding on March 1st.

Many thanks.

Bob Graham
Director of Applications Programming

"It is good that war is so terrible, else we should become too fond of
it!" - MG William Tecumseh Sherman