HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
Timothy Hoefner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timothy Hoefner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 11:26:29 -0600
Hi Gary, use both MiniSoft and Reflection.  Unfortunately we haven't gotten all of the PC's up to the later version.  In my opinion, both work very well.  The only problem with Minisoft is that it will not transfer without reason.  Other times it will say something like "Host file out of date."  I don't know what causes this but usually after downloading a new transfer file or waiting for a bit of time, the error corrects. Last, it appears that Minisoft can down load much faster then Reflection.  I am personally biased to Reflection and would use it permanently until the college changes it to something else.

Tim

>>> Gary Sielaff <[log in to unmask]> 05/03/00 10:09AM >>>
Very curious as to who uses what.  I am using Reflections
but the annual maintenance is killing me.  What is everyone
elses opinion?

Thanks in advance
Gary Sielaff
Moses Lake, Wa.