HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 15:03:39 -0700
Not for MS Excel but MS Access with ODBC,

Project status chart for scheduled start and scheduled end date and elapsed days
vs. Actual Charge start and actual end date with elapsed days for all the shop orders.(print to HP color printer)

ERP/MRP will creates shop order and this chart program read data from eHP3k Shop order files for assembly no and dates for bar chart.

First find out earliest point and latest point (date/time) and divide by length of
bar chart twip 1440 twip for 1 inch?

In the label properties you could set the left and width base on Job start time and elapsed time, I think...

Cheers

Peter C.

>>> "Rao, Raghavendra" <[log in to unmask]> 05/02/00 02:22PM >>>
Hi all,

I need a data from certain records to get into the form of a Chart.. The
conditions are .. I have job run timings for a particular jobname and its
start time.. Say JOBA starts at 10AM and runs for around 2 hrs, JOBB starts
at 11:30AM and runs for around 30 minutes, so and so forth.. I have a list
of 15-20 such jobs with all the data required. How do I get this into a
chart which shows TIME (8AM, 9AM, etc... .. ) on X axis and the length of
each job is the run time (not exactly the Y axis but along the length of X
axis itself for each particular job).. Has anyone done anything like this
before.. ?

Any idea.. !! TIA..
Best Regards
Raghu..