HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 11:43:11 -0500
Hello Friends:

>Is the following the correct identity of Monterey Software. This took me about
>10 minutes of waiting for our ISP do deliver the information. (Good think I do
>not have to do any on-line trading today):
>
>                      Monterey Custom Software
>                      Monterey, CA 93940
>                      (831) 646-5280
>
>or is it:
>                      Monterey Software
>                      201 Airport Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
>                      (650) 728-7320

Why wait, or guess? Check it out at http://www.solutionstore3000.com,
the biggest collection of 3000-related vendors and their products

MONTEREY SOFTWARE GROUP INC.
1350 Pear Avenue
Suite J
Mountain View CA 94043-1302
USA

Category: Security and Auditing Software

Pricing: Call for Quotation

SAFE/3000 - SECURITY AND AUDIT TOOLS FOR THE HP3000
Phone: 650.964.7052
Fax: 650.964.6735
--

Ron Seybold, Editor In Chief