HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
bArtoque <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 11:27:25 +0200
Thanx Gavin,

I'm already using GLANCE (as I mentioned below), but probably only on a low
level. I can see the performance of the machine on the moment I look at it,
but NOT the performance history a month or a year ago or whatever...

The trouble is, that I'll probably have certain possibilities on the machine
itself I'm not aware of. Previous system admininstrators were kinda guru's
on MPE, but not me. The thing is there is a huge lack of documents. That's
s'thing I'm searching for anyway: good documents on MPE (like
jazz.external.hp.com, docs.hp.com, denkor.com but also for non-HP products
(especially free ones)).

th@nx,

bArtoque