HP3000-L Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 15:41:01 +0100
The upgrade manual reads like one of the page flipping
adventure stories.  You only use about one-tenth the
material, the rest does not apply.

The results are the same too.  You either survive the
adventure, or end up dead.

(Note I'm not saying this is either good or bad make of
it what you will.)

Tracy M. Johnson
TRW Automotive Electronics
Sensors & Components