HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 4

From:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:12:01 -0400
Terry:

In our disaster recovery services, we use Anvil road cases for shipping.
These are the same road cases used by rock bands when touring. They are
indestructable. We use the pull over clamp style 1/2 inch ATA product.
They have reinforced metal corners and removable castors. Each case is
custom made to your dimensions. The cost is about $600.00 to $900.00 per
case. Call Root International, a distributor, at 813-885-2645. I think
the website is rootintl.com.

John Painter
Computer Solutions, Inc.
http://www.internetcsi.com