HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 4

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:05:40 +0100
In article <[log in to unmask]>
, Chris Gauthier <[log in to unmask]> writes
>Hey kids,
>
>Use the following link to get to the ATP support call of the day:
>
>http://www.3kworld.com/newsroom.asp?appmode=itemDetail&news_PK=2197
>
>This one should work!!
>
>Later!!
>Chris the geek

Hey webwhacker!!!!

Following the link from your ClientSystems site to the press release
saying that you were responsible for setting up 3kworld.com (now why am
I not surprised at that?), I found I got a run-time error while trying
to move back via the menu bar (using IE 5).

I couldn't email the contact shown, because it said 'clientsytems' :-(

Roy (not a webgeek, but who has one who confirms the sighting)
--
Roy Brown  'Have nothing on your systems that you do not know to be
Affirm Ltd  useful, or believe to be beautiful'. (After) Wm Morris.