HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 4

From:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:34:36 GMT
We run 4 major O/S here (yes, I am including NT as a "major OS" - heh)
and the topic of user passwords and single sign-on has once again
arisen.

What solutions are available out there that could do single-signon, or
at least synchronize passwords between MPE/iX 5+ and one or more of
the other platforms? (It doesn't have to be free...)

We use our 3K for Manman 11, which has it's own security and which may
raise another issue we have to tackle, but if we can at least get the
OS's to play together, that would be a major step.