HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Scott Root <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Root <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:09:05 -0400
Due to performance issues I've finally been given the go ahead to replace our 957. We're getting togther a couple of options to present to the man that says "when and how much"; these include a  987/200 and 969. I'm concerned once we get a new processor in that it will then be waiting on the disk drives. We don't have Glance and watching the lights flash just doesn't seem presentable.
Sooo, does anyone know of a website that posts comparative specs and benchmarks for the available 3K's as well as disc drives.

Scott Root