HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 2

Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:08:00 -0400
diff is a good choice, but it requires (or is at least a lot happier after)
converting the files to bytestream.  You'll probably want to run it with the
-c option.

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
It is India that gave us the ingenious method of expressing all numbers by