HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Mike Church <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:14:04 -0400
Not only ftp "sessions" count, but any tcp/ip port connections count also.
That could account for the extra 4 sessions.

hth...

mc

Mike Church
Technical Support Manager
Information Services
Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Saint Christopher Drive
Ashland, Kentucky 41101
-----------------------------------
Phone : (606)833-3727
Pager : (606)327-0965
  Fax : (606)833-3342
   Alternate e-mail : [log in to unmask]
 MY URL: http://members.tripod.com/mike_church/
OLBH: http://www.olbh.com
Daily Quote: What can be done with fewer ... is done in vain with more.
-- William of Ockham