HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Carl McNamee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl McNamee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:52:19 -0500
Thanks to everyone for your input on this issue.  Most of the solutions are
similar to Terry's, although he is the first who said that HP and EMC
actually worked together to help.

I think that our scenario is very close to Terry's and that with LOT's of
fore thought we can manage the i/o beast.

Carl