HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:14:30 +0200
Folks,

to give you a small impression what may be possible having Ploticus on MPE see
this URL:
http://www.hillschmidt.de/ploticus/

It will show (quick&dirty)
* a simple button,
* a graphical interpretation of a REPORT x.@ command,
* a graphical interpretation of a QUERY FO SETS,
* a graph well known in LaserRX produced on the HP3000 itself (requires a EXPORT
of SCOPE/iX data).

If somebody already want to have the ported S/W (pure tar archive, no install
routine or other "nice to have" stuff) please let me know (especially that I'm
on easter vacation very soon!).

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany