HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
"Simonsen, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simonsen, Larry
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:14:31 -0600
If a request for s different paper size is received i.e. A4 and the printer
has only letter size paper in it the printer will request that the A4 paper
be mounted.  It seems that if the request for paper is for a paper size the
printer can not support i.e. A3 or ledger size paper then the printer seems
to be ignoring the request for paper size and prints using the default paper
size.

Is this what others have noticed?  I have checked the escape sequences in
the spool file and know them to be correct.  So it seems that the printer is
ignoring the setting from the hp3000.

Can others confirm this behavior?

Larry Simonsen                Phone: 801-489-2450
Flowserve Corporation     Fax: 801-491-1750
PO Box 2200                    http://www.Flowserve.com
Springville, UT 84663      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of my
employer.