HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
GARY PASTOR <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GARY PASTOR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:58:21 +0200
We have inherited a Mannisman Tally Line printer from a non HP environment.
We would like to hook it up to our HP3000 system. I have already installed
an external jet-direct to the printer and setup the necessary config on the
3000. We are able to connect successfully and send reports to the printer,
but the report comes out with lots of garbage characters.

What do I need to be aware of to use this printer or is it at all possible
to use this printer on the 3000.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary Pastor