HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
Juan Pineiro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juan Pineiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:01:37 -0400
Hello again Hp3000 Listers:

Can anyone recommend  products that enable HP3000 access over the internet?
Can any of these products circumvent the HP3000's logon process with a web front end  logon and then run block mode screens like Amisys? Is anybody out there doing anything like this?

If our goal is to make select portions of Amisys available to our users over the Web, can anyone comment on this approach vs. building web frontends which handle the data via ODBC?

Thank you very much for any information you may have on this.

I would also be very interested in speaking with anyone who's successfully integrated the web and Amisys.

Juan Pineiro
AvMed Health Plan, Miami
305-220-4801