HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
Michael Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:53:05 -0500
NO, I mean the bar is at 30%, and 70% of RAM is unused. To me, this is odd, when response time almost null, the entire system is very slow. During these periods I've seen 5 minutes go by between "HELLO" and the first colon prompt.

>>> Kelly Tomlinson <[log in to unmask]> 04/06 2:19 PM >>>
I might be wrong but...  During peak time when it is at 30% doesn't that
mean you have 30% available or left?  That is the way I read it.

-Kelly