HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:46:34 -0700
Hi Bradley :)
    First of all.... That is a bunch of "@#$*(%#($*#" .... now that said...
call Glen Tanksley at Orbit (1-800-89Orbit I think... but www.orbit.com will
find 'em) and get you the phone number...

<Soapbox Warning >
   If a salesman doesn't want to quote you a price... then they don't want
to sell you (or your company) anything!!!  I always immediately go up the
chain of command on these type of people... and do my best to let their
supervisor's know that I am not being given decent customer service by the
salesman... and ask the supervisor for their competitor's phone number so I
can get a quote from a company that wants to help me!!!

<end of soapbox >

   Glen will be happy to give you costing and send a demo to you... and
properly chastize (sp) the person who obviously doesn't want to sell you
their product!!!

Art "no plug needed... hehe" Bahrs