HP3000-L Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:26:27 -0400
[Forwarded message that Listserv rejected due to original headers
being included in the follow-up.  Replies to [log in to unmask]] JK

ORBiT's response:

Cott System's account is handled by A-gunner Rich Mample, a 10-year ORBiT sales
professional. He has no knowledge of anyone asking him for a quote which he
declined to provide. To not give a quote is against his religion, as well as the
standard operational procedures of the company. No other person in this office
or ORBiT's R&D office remembers receiving such a request, and if they had, would
have simply referred the caller to Rich.

Rich called his regular contact at Cott Systems (not Mr. Dean) no less than 10
times since Cott was sent an evaluation copy of our software.  Our regular
contact has no complaint with the way ORBiT is conducting business with him, and
has no idea why Mr. Dean posted his message.

I am sorry to have to consume bandwidth with this discussion, but Mr. Dean's
original posting was an unwarranted slam against ORBiT's professionalism and
stirred up a lot of comments about us on the list...so, I feel a response is in
order.

Thanks for listening.

Paul Meszaros
President