HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 5

From:
"Eric H. Sand" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric H. Sand
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:05:49 -0600
Ken and Joe,
    It is very obvious that you and others have put a great deal of effort
and time into placing the SIGIMAGE and SIGHPSQL info online, but when I
reached the page where I was to vote there was no clear cut way to review
the ballot measures before I actually voted. There was a reference to the
"SIGIMAGE 2000 Enhancement Ballot" on the web site
http://www.csillc.com/sigs/sigimage/EnhproIM00.htm?longdoc=View+Description+
Document, but there was no URL referencing it. Please advise.

                           Thank You...........Eric Sand