HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 5

From:
Joel Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:29:34 -0500
Hi,
I'm new to the HP3000 but ever since the person who knew the machine left
our company issues regarding this machine have fallen into my lap.

Can I print to a network-connected PCL printer (it's a Canon ImageRunner
330S with the print module installed) from the HP3000?  We use this machine
to run our MRP system (CA MANMAN) and we currently print reports to an HP
dot matrix (I forget the model number at this time).

Would it be a major task to send these reports to the Canon instead?

I'm not looking for step-by-step instructions here; just whether it is
feasible and maybe point me to the appropriate manuals at docs.hp.com.

Looking forward to sucking as much knowledge out of this list as I can,
Joel Moore