HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 5

From:
Frank Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:49:57 -0500
Joel,

   Yes, you can "extend" the 10Base2 to a hub to allow "LAN"
access to your HP 3000/927LX.  You do not need another NIC card
in the 3000.  You will need to assign the 3000 an IP address, using
NMMGR and STREAM the JCONFJOB.NET after assigning the IP
address.

   I'm giving the "short play" answer right now because you
indicated that you know about Internet Services.  If you have further
questions, you can e-mail me directly.