HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:48:15 -0500
For you J3K'ers out there, there is a Java Class Library that creates
reports in Java and has the capability to create PDF's on the fly. <plug>see
www.inetsoftcorp.com </plug>  I have no financial interest in the product
but I used it in a Java servlet to create PDF's on demand and it worked
well.  Mind you that this is a programmer's tool and would not be nearly as
user-friendly or fast as a product like <plug>QueryCalc</plug>.

Mark "going to need some Metamucil because I'm all <plug>'ed up" Wonsil
4M Enterprises, Inc.